Forex Demo Contest from FxOpen
- Link : FxOpen – ForexCup Tournaments
- Duration: Follow the schedule
- How to Participate: Register to the contest with demo account
- How to Win: Make a profit with the highest profit in percent (%) or higher balance
- Withdrawal: Prize can be withdrawn after trade some lots. Profit can be withdrawn anytime
Prize : Random
FxOpen – ForexCup Tournaments Detail :
- Anyone who is interested in Forex trading aged 18 and older can participate in ForexCup competitions.
Please, note that in accordance with the Company’s policy we do not accept residents of the USA as participants.
- Only registered users can join any available ForexCup competition. How to register?
To be able to withdraw funds (prizes/ bonuses) your FXOpen eWallet must be verified.
- Trading is performed via the MetaTrader 4 terminal in FXOpen Demo accounts. Download MT4
- At the end of any competition FXOpen pays prizes and/or bonuses to the most successful traders.
- The Administrator or the Manager can set specific rules or limitations for each separate competition.
- Registration for a competition, as well as the competition itself, lasts for a certain period of time.
- There can be 2 types of competitions:
a) competitions with free participation;
b) competitions where traders need to pay an entry fee to join.
- At the start of a competition all participants get demo accounts with the same initial balance and leverage.
- Competition rules also specify the following aspects of trading:
a) the list of available trading instruments;
b) the minimum and the maximum lot size and the maximum number of orders;
c) the use of automatic trading (expert advisors), allowable trading strategies (hedging, scapling, etc);
d) the amount of prize funds and their distribution (number of prize places, prize amounts).
Prizes and bonuses in ForexCup:
- The winner of any ForexCup competition gets a real money prize.
- There can be several prize places in a competition.
- The prize for the 1st place will be transferred to the winner’s FXOpen trading account, as a rule, within 48 hours of the end of the contest.
- Money prizes received in the “CryptoMania” competitions can be used ONLY for opening Crypto account and can’t be withdrawn.
But the gained profit can be withdrawn at any moment of time.
- By participating in “Forex School“, a user can receive a PAMM STP account once. Only profit can be withdrawn from this PAMM account.
- If a trader receives more than $1000.00 in prizes and bonuses, he/she will be able to participate only in competitions with entry fee. To be able to join free competitions again he/she needs to deposit at least $500.00 to the trading account or FXopen eWallet. For deposit you are free to use any available payment system or external transfer.
- If the trader withdraws this deposit ($500.00) within less than 30 days of the deposit date, joining competitions free-of-charge will be prohibited for this trader.
- ForexCup Administration has the right to void a prize or a bonus if the trader does not follow the rules of withdrawing prizes and bonuses.
For example, a prize can be voided if the trader does not follow the rule of making a certain number of forum posts before withdrawing.