Forex Demo Contest from LiteForex
- Duration: 1 month
- How to Participate: Register to the contest with demo account
- How to Win: Make a profit with the highest profit in percent (%) or higher balance
- Withdrawal: Only profit can be withdrawn. Price is available for trading purposes only.
- Url: LiteForex – Best of the Best
- 1st: $4,000
- 2nd: $2,500
- 3rd: $1,500
- 4th & 5th: $1,000
LiteForex – Best of the Best Demo Contest Detail:
1. Registration, participation terms, contest period of the forex demo contest
- The «BEST OF THE BEST» forex demo contest takes place every month, from the first of each month at 00:00:01 till the last of the month at 23:59:59, according to the server time GMT +2 (as indicated on the trading platform).
- All participants commit themselves to provide true information when registering for the contest.
- The clients from the USA, Japan, Israel, and EU countries may not participate in this demo contest.
2. Terms of trading of the forex demo contest
- Type of account: DEMO ECN.
- Initial balance: 5000 (the same for all participants).
- Leverage: 1:400.
- Risk Stop Out: The maximum drawdown acceptable in a contest account equals 25% of a current balance. As soon as floating loss exceeds this value, Risk Stop Out will occur and all open positions will be closed. A participant who has allowed Risk Stop Out to happen in his/her account will be disqualified.
- Trading tools: any tool provided by LiteForex
3. Winners determination and prizes getting
- The first 5 participants with the best Profitability/Risk ratio by the end of the contest will be considered as winners of the LiteForex «BEST OF THE BEST» demo-contest. The final results will be formed within 3 working days after the end of the contest, as soon as they are checked by the security and risk-management departments.
- The participants whose Risk factor has exceeded 5 during the contest period shall be excluded from the contest, and their contest accounts shall no longer be displayed in the ranking.
- Only those participants who have been actively trading during the contest period and have increased their initial deposits without breaking the contest rules can be regarded as winners.