Live Contest From ACY
- Link : ACY MT4 Trading Contest | 2020 Trading Cup
- Duration : One month each stage. Six months in total, plus the final.
- Registration : Jun – November 30, 2020
- Available : All Client
- How Participate : Open new live account. Confirm your participation through the email received. Deposit at least $2,000 USD.
- How to Win : Make profit with the highest profit (%)
- Withdrawal: Yes, after trading 1 lot for each $10 USD of prizes.
Qualifying stages :
- 1st place – $7,000 USD
- 2nd place – $2,000 USD
- 3rd place – $1,000 USD
Top 5 of each stage will qualify to the final
- 1st place – $63,000 USD
- 2nd place – $18,000 USD
- 3rd place – $9,000 USD
Detail ACY MT4 Trading Contest | 2020 Trading Cup
$US 150,000 Total Prize Pool Given Away*
- Six $US10,000 Monthly Qualifying Stages
- $US90,000 up for grabs in the grand final
- The Grand Champion gets $US63,000
How To Apply
- 01 Open a live account with ACY Securities
- 02 You Will receive an email confirmation once approved
- 03 Deposit a minimum of $2000 into your ACY Live Trading Account. *
- 04 Start trading
2020 Trading Cup Terms and Conditions
- The 2020 Trading Cup is divided into six qualifying stages and one live competition event night. The qualifying stages get started from the 1st June 2020 to 30th November 2020. Grand Final Night will be hosted in January 2021.
- The final ranking of each stage is settled by the % Gain, which is calculated using the following formula: (Equity/ Total Deposit -1)*100%.
- The 2020 Trading Cup leader board will be updated at https://www.tradingcup.com/en on a daily basis during the contest period.
- The contest account type is the zeroECN account. Commissions on this account are $3 per lot per side ($6 round trip), and the commissions generated in your trading will go towards the total prize pool.
- The total prize pool is with a minimum of $USD150,000, including a total of $USD10,000 for each qualifying stage and a total of $USD90,000 for the Grand Final Night. In Grand Final Night, the Champion, the second place and the third place will receive prizes that are allocated in ratio 70:20:10 accordingly. If the commission accumulated from the whole tournament is more than the $150,000 minimum, then the total prize pool will increase accordingly.
- The principal and profit can be withdrawn at the end of each stage without any restrictions.
- All prizes will be deposited into a new “Competition Bonus” account and issued to you within 15 working days after the end of the “Grand Final Night”.
- After the end of each stage, the account will be automatically converted to a standard zeroECN trading account.
- All traders can participate in The 2020 Trading Cup.
- All prizes come with terms and conditions. Please read the full withdrawal condition in more details below.
- Trading volume in the 2020 Trading Cup does not contribute to any other ACY Securities’ promotion, events or rebates.
Six qualifying stages
- The qualifying stages start from the 1st of June 2020, and each stage will last for a full month.
- Participants are required to submit a ticket “I want to join the 2020 Trading Cup” in the Client Portal (ACY.Cloud) before the last Monday of the month on each stage.
- Participants will receive a contest account after the qualifying stage begins.
- Entry Requirements: Deposit $2,000-$5,000 of your base currency to the contest account. If the deposit is over $5,000 in your base currency, the excess amount should be transferred to the participant’s main live trading account.
- If your base currency is Japanese Yen, then you require 200,000 Yen as your starting capital.
- Minimum No. of lots traded to qualify for prizes: 10 standard lots FX/Precious Metals/Oils or 100 lots of indices or 1,000 lots of cryptocurrencies.
- Minimum No. of orders traded to qualify for prizes: 20 round turns. A buy and sell is 1 round turn.
- The qualifying leader board for each stage will be updated at https://www.tradingcup.com/en/ on a daily basis during the contest period.
- The first five winners at each stage are eligible to participate in the Grand Final Night. The champions of each stages are eligible to participate in the final round at Grand Final Night to compete for the final prize.
- Total prize pool of $USD10,000 for each qualifying stage will be split accordingly:
1st place： $US7,000
2nd place： $US2,000
3rd place： $US1,000
- Prize withdrawal requirements:
1st place needs to trade 700 standard lots of FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
2nd place needs to trade 200 standard lots of FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
3rd place needs to trade 100 standard lots of FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
The Grand Final Night:
- The competition date is January 2021 on the night of the January Non-farm-payroll release. The time will be between 16:00-22:40, including 1 hour in each round and four rounds in total.
- Entry Requirements for the Grand Final Night: Deposit $5,000-$10,000 in your base currency to the contest account, if the deposit over $10,000 in your base currency, the excess amount should be transferred to participant’s main live trading account.
- If your base currency is Japanese Yen, then you require 500,000 Yen as your starting capital.
- Minimum No. of orders traded: 3 standard lots of FX/Precious Metals/Oils or 30 lots of indices or 300 lots of cryptocurrencies.
- Minimum No. of orders traded: 5 orders.
- There will be 30 participants in total to participate in the first three rounds. These 30 participants will be coming from the second place, third place, the fourth place and the fifth place of each stage (24 persons in total). There will be six more invitation-only spots on top of the 24 participants, which makes a total of 30 participants.
- There will be 10 participants for each round at the first 3 round, and participants will be assigned to different rounds according to the numbers that they draw on the day of the event.
- After round 3, out of the 30 participants, those who rank the first, second, third and fourth, go to the final round to compete the final prize along with another 6 persons who are the champions of each of the qualifying stages.
- Grand Final Prize distribution：
2nd place： $US18,000
3rd place： $US9,000
- Prize withdrawal requirements:
Champion needs to trade 6,300 standard lots FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
2nd place needs to trade 1,800 standard lots FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
3rd place needs to trade 900 standard lots FX/Precious Metals/Oils.
- This event can be carried out simultaneously with ACY Securities other promotions.
- At ACY Securities, the minimum amount of withdrawal is $USD50.
- For customers, agents, and anyone relevant to this promotion, ACY Securities has the right to cancel or withhold your prizes, if terms and conditions are determined to be misused.
- Entrants of this promotion must be a minimum age of 18 years old
- ACY Securities staff, affiliates, IBs, partners, sales representatives, Directors and employees are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Residents of Canada, USA, Iran, Iraq are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges for winning this prize.
- For clarification, the governing law used in our promotion is in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales.
For participants, ACY Securities reserves the right to any changes or updates of policies or terms& conditions regarding 2020 Trading Cup. ACY Securities will update on company website regarding any changes or updates of 2020 Trading Cup. Participants will also be notified via emails for these changes or updates. It is the participant’s responsibilities to keep update with email notifications and ACY Securities’ company announcements, and ACY Securities does not hold responsibilities. ACY Securities reserves the right of final explanation